The Heritage Centre houses a museum of the history of Woburn, from its geological origins, through the centuries from Saxon times to the present day.
- The history of Woburn Abbey, first as a monastery and then as the home of the Dukes Of Bedford.
- The role of agriculture in the area.
- The coaching era.
- Victorian and Edwardian times, including the shops and people of the village.
- The village school, founded in 1582.
- Features on local Boy Joseph Paxton and the “Flying” Duchess of Bedford.
- Local institutions and events.
A mangle manufactured by Woburn ironmonger Gibson Andrews